V R Solutions WR Bend is used for abrasion free diversion of dry, free flowing solids in Pneumatic Conveying System.
Its application includes powdery, granular, splittigen and a highly abrasive solid such as quartz sand, ash, cement, coal and is also applicable in food and plastic industries.
V R Solutions WR-Bend is geometrically so designed that product forms a bridge at a diverting point in the bend. This bridge drastically reduces the abrasion of the bend during the diversion of product stream without large pressure drop.
Size / Flanges
- DN 50 to 200 (Flanges as per DIN PN10 or ANSI 16.5, 150 lbs).
Standard design features:
- Highly efficient long operation time
- Low pressure drops due to optimum geometric design
- Easy assembling and disassembling due to optimum size- weight arrangement
- Abrasion resistant due to optimum wall thickness arrangement and formation of product bridge in the stream
- No contamination cause during change of product, as complete hip of product falls on stopping the air stream
- Field Proven Technology
- Stone, Ash & Coal Industries
- Foundries, Power & Cement Industries
- Ceramic and Glass Industries
- Chemical and Food Industries
- Plastic processing Industries
Material of Construction:
- Cast Iron
- Cast Steel
- Cast Stainless Steel (CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3 & DUPLEX STEEL)